Sunday, August 23, 2015

15 - Xbox One is better than PS4

There is a huge debate this year 2015. A lot of people/gamers say that Xbox is better than PS4 or vice versa differing how each is better than the other.

My side though Xbox One is better than PS4, because Xbox has more features than the PS4. Xbox One had improved it's kinect feature. It's now more reliable and better in quality; it now supports more of the operating system. Xbox One also has improved it's controller, making it more ergo and stronger in structure. The new add-on on the Xbox One is it's multitasking feature, where you can do several things with the Xbox One, for example you can watch TV while playing a game.


The good thing on the PS4 though is that it focused more on the graphic design. The quality of the game is actually better than the Xbox One. It can run games with the quality of 1080p while Xbox One can only run it with 720p. The only new add-on that the Ps4 added other than the improvements in the operating system is it's controller. It's controller is now wider and wireless, and it's now has a light indicator to know if you're controller is connected to the PS4

Both sides has something that the other doesn't. but for me Xbox One is the best console ever created. Let me know what you think on the comments below. 

12 comments:

  1. Honestly, as long as I have one of them, I'd already be happy! Xbox One or PS4? To heck with choosing, either one is fun right? For me, that's all that matters. :) Besides you shouldn't forget the PC Master Race. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree with LinkSparroweyes, th epoint for game devices is that you are having fun. I don't know about the PC Master Race but I could tell you that Xbox and PS4 are different and they have different benifits while playing,so you can't say that one is good and the other is bad. Well I would prefer playing PS4 though....why cz I only play from PSP. wwlol

      Delete
  2. On my personal opinion. PS4 IS THE BEST MAN. SONY IS THE BEST. MAS MAGANDA GAMES SA PS4 MAN. I LOVE PS4 MAN. PS4 HAS MORE FEATURES THAN XBOX ONE. XBOX ONE LETS YOU WATCH TV ON YOUR TV. BUT PS4? NAAAAAAW. PS4 IS THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Commenting to 15 Random People and You are One of the 15. ^__^ )

    Honestly speaking, I don't know any of the two objects that you have been debating on, but surely I know that Xbox One is better than the other because I read that "you can watch TV while playing a game." And it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! are you trying to provoke the pc mustard race by leaving them out in this all-out 3-way battle royale. Oh you thought it was a PS4 vs Xbox one battle? Guess again, the pc master race will always be there. Watching, observing, learning, improving, and when the time to strike is at its peek, THEY WILL SMITE THEE WITH HORRIBLE VENGEANCE AND THOU SHALt BE PURGED FORM THIS LAND AND THE NEXT

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! are you trying to provoke the pc mustard race by leaving them out in this all-out 3-way battle royale. Oh you thought it was a PS4 vs Xbox one battle? Guess again, the pc master race will always be there. Watching, observing, learning, improving, and when the time to strike is at its peek, THEY WILL SMITE THEE WITH HORRIBLE VENGEANCE AND THOU SHALt BE PURGED FORM THIS LAND AND THE NEXT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that XBOX One has improved a lot. BUT what I noticed about games that come out exclusively on XBOX One, they don' really stick to the word "exclusive". After a month, they would release a pc version of the games.Unlike Xbox One, games that are exclusively for the PS4 are more consistent. If its exclusive, then the only way to play a PS4 exclusive game is to buy a PS4

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you Andrey, not only because I have and Xbox but also, Microsoft has improved so much in terms of their technology. In PS4, they have games that they call "Exclusive", I just dont like it that way. Unlike xbox, games here are cool and available anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well yeah, I agree with your opinion that xbox is better, but I still go for pc instead of consoles :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To be honest, I'm not playing xbox or ps4. But I think that I agree with your opinion because every Microsoft had a chance, they improve their 'xbox thingy' and that makes them better than ps4.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Personally, I prefer the Xbox One over the PS4, mostly because it runs a version of Windows :^)

    ReplyDelete