Tuesday, August 4, 2015

8 - SOCSIT WEEK- OPENING CEREMONY

The Opening Ceremony was the best part of the SOCSIT week for me. because due to my busy schedule, time forbade me to attend the SOCSIT events. Except for the Opening Ceremony.



Friends, Close Friends, Best Friends, gathering in one place,shouting, dancing, and pushing just to express the attitude of their blocks. When I was there I saw the different kinds of blocks, and there I knew how blessed am I that my block is SS151.



After we gathered, the event started, the national anthem was sang by these proud APCIANS, an encouraging speech was given, and above all the parade started with proud students, representing their block. Nothing like this ever happened before, and maybe another year must wait for this to happen again.

1 comment:

  1. Its good to know that we're part of the family, SS151. I hope we can unite as one soon as our speech choir come along

    ReplyDelete